SQLException "ResultSet is closed" in "product" Example

  • Frank Gerbig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2000
      Dear All,

      I try to use the sample "product" of XMLDBMS with Java1.3 and Access2000.
      When I put data into the dbms it's no problem, but if I try to retrieve the
      data I get an Exception:

      java.sql.SQLException: ResultSet is closed
      at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.checkOpen(JdbcOdbcResultSet.java:6336)
      at
      sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.clearWarnings(JdbcOdbcResultSet.java:1694)
      at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.close(JdbcOdbcResultSet.java:1415)
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processRelatedTables(DBMSToDOM.java:512
      )
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processClassResultSet(DBMSToDOM.java:41
      9)
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processRelatedTables(DBMSToDOM.java:505
      )
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processClassResultSet(DBMSToDOM.java:41
      9)
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processRelatedTables(DBMSToDOM.java:505
      )
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processClassResultSet(DBMSToDOM.java:41
      9)
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processRelatedTables(DBMSToDOM.java:505
      )
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processClassResultSet(DBMSToDOM.java:41
      9)
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processRootResultSet(DBMSToDOM.java:381
      )
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.retrieveTableData(DBMSToDOM.java:366)
      at
      de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.retrieveDocument(DBMSToDOM.java:271)
      at Transfer.toXML(Transfer.java:216)
      at Transfer.main(Transfer.java:129)

      Please help me.

      TIA Frank.