help about org.w3c.dom.DOMException: DOM006 Hierarchy request error

  • Zhang Fengchang
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2002
      org.w3c.dom.DOMException: DOM006 Hierarchy request error
      at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.insertBefore(CoreDocumentImpl.java:381)
      at org.apache.xerces.dom.NodeImpl.appendChild(NodeImpl.java:224)
      at org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM$OrderedNode.insertUnorderedChild(DBMSToDOM.java:1266)
      at org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM$OrderedNode.insertChild(DBMSToDOM.java:1173)
      at org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processClassResultSet(DBMSToDOM.java:405)
      at org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.retrieveResultSetData(DBMSToDOM.java:343)
      at org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.retrieveDocument(DBMSToDOM.java:280)
      at org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.Transfer.retrieveDocumentInternal(Transfer.java:894)
      at org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.Transfer.retrieveDocument(Transfer.java:633)
      at org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.Transfer.dispatchRetrieveDocumentBySQL(Transfer.java:796)
      at org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.Transfer.dispatch(Transfer.java:439)
      at org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.Transfer.main(Transfer.java:353)
      张峰昌

      万达信息股份有限公司 研发中心
      电话:8621-64950118-2471
      email:alain@...

    • Peter Nuetzel . inglobo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2002
        this usually happens if you have more than one root element. I.e. you have
        mapped more than one row as root element. Try to use a filter document with
        a wrapper element:

        <?xml version="1.0"?>
        <!DOCTYPE FilterSet SYSTEM "filters.dtd" >

        <FilterSet Version="2.0"
        xmlns="http://www.xmlmiddleware.org/xmldbms/filters/v2">
        <Options>
        <Wrapper Name="root-element" />
        </Options>
        <Filters>
        </Filters>
        </FilterSet>

        *ptr

        -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2002
          Peter is correct. For a complete explanation, see:

          "Peter Nuetzel . inglobo" wrote:

          > this usually happens if you have more than one root element. I.e. you have
          > mapped more than one row as root element. Try to use a filter document with
          > a wrapper element:
          >
          > <?xml version="1.0"?>
          > <!DOCTYPE FilterSet SYSTEM "filters.dtd" >
          >
          > <FilterSet Version="2.0"
          > xmlns="http://www.xmlmiddleware.org/xmldbms/filters/v2">
          > <Options>
          > <Wrapper Name="root-element" />