MapManager Oracle tablenames with _

  • avdwheel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2002
      When I try to generate a Mapfile from Oracle tables with '_' in the
      name, like 'ABC_TABLENAME', the resulting mapfile is incorrect.
    • rpbourret@rpbourret.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
        This is probably a bug. '_' is a wildcard character (so is '%') and the code
        should escape it, but it might not.

        Can you please send the commands/code you use to generate the tables? This will
        make it easier for me to find the problem.

        Thanks,

        -- Ron

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2002
          I checked the code. The code to escape wildcards (- and %) has been in
          MapFactory_Database since the beginning. Could you tell me what is
          incorrect in the map file?

          Thanks,

          -- Ron