encoding selection patch for perl version

  • Guillaume Rousse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2002
      The following allows to select wanted encoding for document, and default to
      utf8 if parameter not given. It is mandatory to overcome current DBI drivers
      returning utf8 string non-explicitely marked as such.

      I was willing to adopt a named parameter style argument list, but as it is not
      used anywhere else in the code, i was not sure it would have been
      appreciated.
      --
      Guillaume Rousse <rousse@...>
      GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html

    • Nick Semenov
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
        Guillaume,

        Would you please, sent your patch as an attachment to
        this email address nsemenov@... so that I
        apply changes to the version on the server.

        Thanks.

        Nick Semenov.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com