Re: [xml-dbms] Re: PostgreSQL "Table not found" (fixes included)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2000
      Trent Larson wrote:

      >Below are all the changes necessary for me to run the sample programs
      >with the PostgreSQL database (at least Transfer and GenerateMap).

      [snip]

      >Add a conditional to
      >~xmldbms-1.01/de/tudarmstadt/ito/xmldbms/Map.java
      >
      >In the addColumnMetaData method (don't know the line 'cause I had to
      >decompile the thing myself), change:
      >
      > if (databasemetadata.getCatalogTerm().length() != 0)
      >
      >to:
      > if((databasemetadata.getCatalogTerm().length() != 0) &&
      > (databasemetadata.getCatalogSeparator().length() != 0))

      Thanks for the fix. I've rolled it into the code for the next release.

      Other people making this change should note that the name of the variable is
      "meta", not "databasemetadata". Trent -- no need to decompile. You can find
      the XML-DBMS sources in src.zip. This is in the directory you installed
      XML-DBMS in.