transfer String type into Object type

  • ching
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2002
      I use JSP to bring values(mapFilename, key...) and call the Transfer.java.
      The key was set Object[] type in the Transfer.java.
      But I only bring key value that is set String type.
      Can you give me some suggest that transfer String type into Object type?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2002
        This shouldn't be a problem. A String is an Object, so you can pass an
        array of Strings. XML-DBMS converts the Strings to the correct
        underlying type (String, Integer, Date, etc.) when it executes the SQL
        statement.

        -- Ron