[xml-dbms] Welcome

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2000
      Welcome to the XML-DBMS mailing list.

      As many of you already know, I travel frequently and am only able to answer
      email every few weeks. Because most people need answers more quickly than
      this, I have set up this mailing list so:

      * Users can help each other o resolve bugs and answer questions.
      * I can post known bugs and solutions or workarounds.

      Best of luck,

      -- Ron Bourret