Re: Fw: [xml-dbms] Oracle question

  • ching
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
      I had solved this question, when I change the driver from the "Thin" to the
      "OCI".
      I can test successfully with more than 17 attributes, but I think the JDK
      that will be changed into JDK1.1.8.
      I can transfer successfully xml document from and into database.
      Although I can transfer successfully xml into database, it has error
      message:

      A nonfatal internal JIT (3.00.072b(x)) error 'ResolveItem64' has occurred in
      :
      'oracle/sql/NUMBER.toBytes (Ljava/math/BigDecimal;)[B': Interpreting
      method.
      Please report this error in detail to
      http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

      I also transfer successfully xml from database, and it has no error message.

      > Hi Ron,
      >
      > this seems to be a Oracle specific problem. I inserted 30 columns via
      JDBC-ODBC connection in a MS SQL Server 2000 successfully. Maybe I can try
      it again with Oracle 8 in a few days - but at the moment I haven't installed
      Oracle.