Namespace for mapping language

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2001
      Michael Angerman's email about sax 1.0 v. 2.0 raises another issue:
      Should we define a namespace for the XML-DBMS mapping language? My guess
      is that it would be a good idea, as it would allow the language to be
      embedded in other XML documents.

      The only real affect on users is that it would require them to declare
      the namespace on the root element.

      Any objections?