Re: Perl xml-dbms problem

  • nsemenov@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
      This problem was know for a long time and I did not address it for a
      time shortage untill it bit me myself.

      The latest release fixes this problem. You can try to get from my
      ftp://nsemenov.dyndns.org/XML-DBMS/ but the server is not always
      responding (when I run VPN)

      I hope Ron will update his site soon

      Thanks
      NS.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
        This is now available from my FTP site:

        ftp://ftp.rpbourret.com/perl-xml-dbms-1.01c.tgz

        For reasons I don't understand, it doesn't seem to download correctly
        with HTTP.

        -- Ron