Has anyone done a DTD parser > JDOM?

  • adam flinton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2001
      Dear All,

      Making some progress. Right now I am trying to create a doc straight from a
      DTD with elements/attributes etc.

      I do like the Merlot xml builder but it has some flaws. In essence I like
      the UI.

      In XML-DBMS we have a couple of classes which build a document from a DTD &
      I may use them however if anyone knows of a good & easy to use DTD > XML Doc
      generator then give me a shout esp if it's using JDOM.

      Adam Flinton