393Sample Program 'Transfer': difficulties geting it to Work

  • mahons@oakpoint.ie
    Nov 1, 2000
      Hi,

      Its my first time using XML-dbms and I'm having a few problems
      getting the samples to work. I have set up a database with the
      required tables. Yet when I run the 'Transfer' program with the
      product.map and product_in.xml files I keep getting an error:

      "External Entity not found: 'xmldbms.dtd'"

      I have placed this file in the same directory and still it won't
      work. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong?.

      Stephen
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic