3850VTD-XML 2.3 released
- Mar 7, 2008Version 2.3 of VTD-XML (http://vtd-xml.sf.net), the next generation
document-centric XML processing model, is now released. To download
the latest version please visit
Below is a list of new features and enhancements in this version.
* VTDException is now introduced as the root class for all other VTD-
XML's exception classes (per suggestion of Max Rahder).
* Transcoding capability is now added for inter-document cut and
paste. You can cut a chuck of bytes in a UTF-8 encoded document and
paste it into a UTF-16 encoded document and the output document is
* ISO-8859-10, ISO-8859-11, ISO-8859-12, ISO-8859-13, ISO-8859-14
ISO-8859-15 support has now been added
* Zero length Text node is now possible.
* Ability to dump in-memory copy of text is added.
* Various code cleanup, enhancement and bug fixes.
Below are some new articles related to VTD-XML
* Index XML documents with VTD-XML http://xml.sys-
* Manipulate XML content the Ximple Way
* VTD-XML: A new vision of XML
* VTD-XML: XML Processing for the future