3848Re: [xml-dbms] I have met a error of "NullPointerexception" when i use manager tool

  • rpbourret@rpbourret.com
    Nov 6, 2007

      Sorry I haven't replied sooner.

      The statement does not print because you have not reached that section of the
      code. You did not supply a value for the ORDERTYPE property, so order is null.
      Therefore, the code does not enter the if statement.

      Can you continue to test later in the method and see if you can find where the
      NullPointerException is occurring?

      Thank you for your patience.

      -- Ron