3205comma gets appended while retrieving numeric data from dbms

  • rajadayalan
    Nov 3, 2003

      I'm new to xmldbms. When i retrieve numeric data from sql server using xmldbms2.0 , gets appended to the data. For eg an id 1065697033878 gets retreived as 1,065,697,033,878. How do i remove these commas. Is there any step i should do to strip these commas.

      Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

      Note:- Yahoo groups is banned in India. I can send/receive mails from yahoo groups. I'll not be able to browse the archives. So when u reply for this mail please send a copy of it to me.

      regards
      dayalan