1561Re: [xml-dbms] Delete/Update Questions

  • Annalisa Pinna
    Nov 1, 2001
      Thank Sean,

      Do you have any idea when the version 2.0 will be available?

      What I need to do is to create a Java Database application which will receive
      request in XML (data-transport) via RMI, insert/select/delete/update Data from the Database and convert it to XML to
      send back.
      The database I will use is Hypersonic SQL.

      Could you please suggest me how can manage this and send me some examples?
      I tried succesfully the Transfer sample. But I don't know how delete and update records.

      This will be my first application in Java and using XML as data-transport.

      Thanks a lot
      Annalisa