1419RE: [xml-dbms] Re: ORA-01475: must reparse cursor to change bind vari able datatype

  • adam flinton
    Sep 7 3:02 AM
      I've seen this before...& found out what it was...& have now forgotten what
      it was...

      2 things:

      1) Why are you using the ODBC driver into Oracle as the Oracle JDBC drivers
      are very good?

      2) In terms of finding out what statement has caused a JDBC / SQL / DB error
      I am looking at where to shove in logging code. I can get the statement out
      as the string i.e. the Statement with all the ?'es however I am looking
      where I could get an array of values from (so I can display them).

      Adam