movie stand

  • merlinf
    Message 1 of 2095 , Apr 1, 2000
      I was tickled pink when i was at the movies last
      night. I walk in the door and lo! the biggest x-men
      symbol i have seen. I was tempted to see if i could take
      it with me. hehehee. <br>as for whitewolf. ever hear
      of don't knock it till u try it? or in this case see
      it?<br>I am sure, no make that positive that this move
      will be a blockbuster for the summer :) i just hope
      that i don't have to DJ that friday night so i can go
      see it :)<br>Thanks for reading my 2
      cents.<br>merlinf
    • marajade285
      Message 2095 of 2095 , Mar 25, 2003
        i've went to the same site, and signed up, it's preety cool!
        jade