The Legends of Martial Arts

  • agressive_lovee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2003
      What's your favorite actor/actress of martial arts movies??
      Mine is Jackie Chan, he's totally awesome!

      And I'm glad to know that Fox and Fortune Star will release a serie
      of DVD's, The Legends of Martial Arts Series.
      Of course, there's a Jackie Chan movie, City Hunter is one of the
      first five titles to be released on July 22nd. The others are Hong
      Kong 1941, Magnificent Butcher , Magnificent Warriors and Naked
      Killer.

      You can find more info about this collection on foxstore.com ...I saw
      that the dvd's has English and Chinese subtitles and includes
      extensive special features such as brand new interviews, never-before-
      seen footage and much more.

      It's a great collection, isn't?
    • adrien_soulfire
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2003
        --- In xmenthemovie@yahoogroups.com, agressive_lovee <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > What's your favorite actor/actress of martial arts movies??
        > Mine is Jackie Chan, he's totally awesome!
        >
        > And I'm glad to know that Fox and Fortune Star will release a serie
        > of DVD's, The Legends of Martial Arts Series.
        > Of course, there's a Jackie Chan movie, City Hunter is one of the
        > first five titles to be released on July 22nd. The others are Hong
        > Kong 1941, Magnificent Butcher , Magnificent Warriors and Naked
        > Killer.
        >
        > You can find more info about this collection on foxstore.com ...I
        saw
        > that the dvd's has English and Chinese subtitles and includes
        > extensive special features such as brand new interviews, never-
        before-
        > seen footage and much more.
        >
        > It's a great collection, isn't?

        Mine... I also like Jackie Chan. He's small but incredible & also
        funny. Next is Jet Li.