X-Men 2

  • crikeymaster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2002
      Hey, I just thought I'd send a shameless plug for my group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xmen2
      which I keep totally updated with news and stuff on a daily basis
      practically. Come check us out and you will always be in the loop
      about this awesome sequel. Warning: SPOILERS! heh heh ^^
      Peace,
      -ty4006
    • a1ant
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
        This week in X2-Movie:

        *Cerebro Is Now Up! - Know your mutants! Get all X2 character
        information!

        *FREE! - Free X-Men stuff in your mail, on us! Cards, Autographs,
        Posters, more!

        *X2 Poster Is Average - The X2 theatrical poster gets a 'C+' by
        Entertaiment Weekly.

        *Action Figures! - You'll get to play with Danger Room Wolverine,
        Cyclops...

        *Shawn Ashmore - Iceman himself speaks on returning to X2, and his
        bigger role...

        http://geocities.com/x2movie