X-Men Girls

  • ororo_munroe_aka_storm
    Message 1 of 1564 , Jul 5, 2000
      Are there any other girls in this club other than me?? if not,hey boys!If there are any girls here other than me,please write back or e-mail me back!!X-Men forever!<br>Lindsay
    • isisdefox
      Message 1564 of 1564 , Aug 17 3:26 PM
        will deal with <br>Wolverine's search for his origin
        and real <br>identity, according to reports from the
        website <br>reports Hugh Jackman, who played Wolverine in
        latest release, "Swordfish," but answered <br>questions
        about the "X-Men" sequel, which is <br>to begin
        shooting in March, 2002. <br><br>Jackman said he learned
        about the sequel's <br>focus on his character from one
        of the film's <br>producer, who had "drunk one too
        many and <br>was talkative" at a recent Hollywood
        party. <br><br>Wolverine's origin, including
        his<br>indestructible skeleton and razor-sharp <br>retractable claws,
        was hinted at in the first <br>film. At the
        conclusion of the film, he was <br>shown racing on a
        motorcycle toward Canada <br>in search of his real story.
        "X-Men,"<br>Jackman said he "would bet on it."
        Site<br><br><a href=http://www.x-men-the-movie.com/xmen-dvd/flash/frames-xmen.html target=new>http://www.x-men-the-movie.com/xmen-dvd/flash/frames-xmen.html</a>