Important Letter for xmenmoviefans Members

  • af8fwu63
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
      Welcome to the largest home for discount medication on the planet.
      No prescription is needed EVER.
      Confidentiality and quality are all assured.
      All medications are 70% off retail price.
      Please visit us by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser
      http://www.poke12.biz/?wid=100254
      Visit now do not miss out this is your one chance
      We have all medications for the following ailments and more!
      Angina
      Arthritis
      Antibiotics
      Anxiety Relief
      Allergy Medications
      Breast Cancer
      Diuretic
      Epilepsy
      Stroke / Heart Attack
      Headaches
      Men's Health
      Osteoporosis
      Pain Relief Medications
      Diabetes
      Addiction Relief for smoking habits
      Sleeping Disorders
      Blood Pressure
      Anti Depressant
      Cholesterol
      Weight Loss
      Upset Stomach
      Muscle Relaxant
      We have all the name brand medications all without the need for a prescription
      If you need any of the above medications or suffer from any of the above
      Copy and paste this link into your web browser
      http://www.poke12.biz/?wid=100254
      If you do not use that exact link you will not receive a discount
      Do not miss out this is your last chance
      http://www.poke12.biz/?wid=100254

    • bimuyhsjv
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
        Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
        Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
        We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
        Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
        http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1
        All it takes is thirty seconds.

        Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
        Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
        Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.
        http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1

        This is a one time opportunity.
        You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
        All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.
        http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1
        If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

        Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
        http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1

      • gzfifgufl
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
          Helping people is what we do.
          We have been helping people consolidate debt for over 10 years
          Let us help you, stop in today.

          http://grealus.com/adehu
          please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

          89% of society is in debt at this current time.
          If you are in debt we can help you.
          Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in your time of need.

          copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
          http://grealus.com/adfhu

          You must act now. Do not live with any more debt
          We will clear all of your debt through consolidation.
          This is your one chance check us out now.
          http://grealus.com/adghu
          Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

          Give yourself a better future, all it takes is 30 seconds.

          http://grealus.com/adehu

        • jjmnqycsxn
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2004
            Saving cash is important.
            Refinancing now will help you save money and make you own your home faster.
            If you do not take advantage of this you will miss out.

            http://grealus.com/azwhu

            Stop and take thirty seconds to profit from the lowest interest rates ever!
            http://grealus.com/agrhu