A Rare Thing Site Announcment

  • Melissa Flores
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2000
      After about three months of planning, Nancy "Nacey" Lorenz and myself
      are pleased to announce that A Rare Thing is now officially open. A
      Rare Thing is a Wolverine and Rogue shipper site, and will contain
      fiction, images, artwork, the A Rare Thing net ring, the X-men movie
      win amp skin, and much more that you won't be able to find anywhere
      else. We've worked hard to make this a pleasurable place for you to
      visit, and we hope that you'll visit often, and please, sign the
      guestbook.

      The URL is:
      http://www.stas.net/1/rarething/

      Take a look, let us know what you think, and remember to share the
      Rogue/Logan love. ;-)

      Melissa Flores
      aka Misty

      =====
      Melissa Flores aka Misty
      ~*~*~
      Reality is Nothing But a Collective Hunch -
      http://www.geocities.com/mistiec_reality/

      Founding member of PETS:
      People for the Ethical Treatment of Scott

      http://photos.yahoo.com/