a fanfic challenge!!

  • BSEXTET@TELUSPLANET.NET
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2000
      Hey everybody....i really don't know if i'm supposed to be here..i
      want to post a fic challenge..oh well!! hehe..anyway, this is
      actually
      my German's friend's idea..she wants someone to write a story about
      Toad being a prisoner of some group(doesn't matter if it's human or
      mutant!)..he's been a prisoner since the end of the movie! now, the
      rest of the Brotherhood must decide whether to rescue him or not..if
      they do, their first attempt is a complete failure, and they've gotta
      ask the good guys for help!!
      well, i hope someone can write this fic!!!
      p.s. to the author of "Personal Demons" i know this sounds a lot like
      your storybut your story was really good!! please don't get angry at
      me or my friend!!
      See ya l8ter!!
      Rachel
    • jdog985@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2000
        Hi, as the author of Personal Demons, let me assure any potential
        challenge responders that I won't get mad. I think that challenge is
        a great idea, and if I didn't literally have six different stories
        already in the works, I'd be writing a response myself!

        As to your mention of my story, thanks! I don't think it sounds too
        much like Personal Demons, but if you're worried, so what! Imitation
        is the sincerest form of flattery!