Requesting beta readers!

  • jdog985@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2000
      Hello all!

      Sigh, school makes it so hard to maintain my fic-writing habit, but
      I've finally gotten another sillyfic ready to post, all I need is two
      lucky (I hope) beta readers to do the final proofreading for me.
      This fic is the sequel to my sillyfic "Party All Night" and it
      includes my four original characters, so if you haven't read "Party
      All Night," you might want to before volunteering. Hope to hear from
      some lucky readers soon!

      Jocelyn

      PS--If I get more than two volunteers, I have a couple more fics
      nearly done that will need readers shortly, so I'd appreciate
      multiple offers!