Song for Rogue/Logan

  • Sugar14672@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      I heard this song on my friends Napster account and though it struck me as a
      bit of a...Rogue/Logan song? From Logan's Pov..
      Lol..Dont flame me..its late..Im tired...and ya'll know what happens when
      Meghan gets tired..

      ---
      Come back when you grow up, girl
      You're still livin' in a paper-doll world
      Livin' ain't easy, lovin's twice as tough
      So come back, baby, when you grow up

      You look real good like a woman now
      Your mind hasn't gotten the message somehow
      So if you can't take it 'n' the goin' gets rough
      Come back, baby, when you grow up

      I want you girl but your wide-eyed innocence
      Has really messed up my mind, yeah-eah-eah
      I'd rather you get your very first heartbreak
      Somewhere else along the line

      Come back when you grow up, girl
      You're still livin' in a paper-doll world
      Some day be a woman ready to love
      Come back, baby, when you grow up

      CHORUS

      Come back when you grow up, girl
      You've still got a lotta time left in the world
      You'll some day be a woman ready to love
      Come back, baby, when you grow up

      -Meghan-
      (The 'Shipper whore)

      "Hey!..Hey it's me!"