Archiving and my stories

  • Alicia Da Loon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2000
      << Depends. I don't really like having my stuff elsewhere, but drop me a
      line and we'll see. >>

      Let me go on the record by saying that NO I am not being snotty when I say
      that. I've told someone (sorry...really bad with names) that the reason I
      say that is so people would think twice before stealing my story. Being a
      writer for several other fandoms, it happens to me all the time. Surfing the
      web and BAM. There's my work on a site that a) I didn't give archiving
      permssion to, b) Had the wrong rating, pairing, etc in the story, and c)
      spelled my E-MAIL address wrong. That's why I do that.

      If you want my stories, please do tell me where you'd like for them to go.
      Once you get them up, please let me know so I can double check the info you
      post. I've given permission to one X-Men archive to use my stories, so just
      PLEASE ask me first. I'm not being snotty, and if you tell me WHERE it's
      going, I'll say yes.

      Just so you all know

      Te amo,

      ~* Alicia Da Loon *~