Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Semi-OT? Michael Chabon's rejected movie treatment

  • Katarina Hjärpe
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 2:33 PM
      Different, but still pretty cool. Seems like they went with his idea to
      include someone younger and less experienced, only they changed it into
      Rogue�

      Changing subject: I just re-watched LA Confidential, and realised that if
      Marsden hadn't been available (because he was perfect in every way and far
      be it from me to claim I have a better choice), Guy Pearce could have made a
      pretty cool Cyclops�

      Katta

      http://profiles.msn.com