Semi-OT? Michael Chabon's rejected movie treatment

  • Victoria P.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 12:49 PM
      Read about this in Entertainment Weekly, and thought some of you
      might be interested. It's writer Michael Chabon's rejected X-Men
      movie proposal and, man, would it have been a different movie.

      http://home.earthlink.net/~mchabon/XProposal.html

      victoria
    • Katarina Hjärpe
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30 2:33 PM
        Different, but still pretty cool. Seems like they went with his idea to
        include someone younger and less experienced, only they changed it into
        Rogue�

        Changing subject: I just re-watched LA Confidential, and realised that if
        Marsden hadn't been available (because he was perfect in every way and far
        be it from me to claim I have a better choice), Guy Pearce could have made a
        pretty cool Cyclops�

        Katta

        http://profiles.msn.com