Error in my fic

  • Dani Kerins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 9:19 AM
      Hey,
      Just wanted to point out something that was pointed out to me. In my fic "The return" That I just posted there is a sentance that says
      "There was his Logan and wrapped up in his arms was his fiancée."
      Just to let you know that scott does not think Logan as his, it's not a slash fic. I don't know how it got past me. Sorry to all who were confused by this. :)

      Danielle.

      "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit
        to live." -- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968).