Sorta OT: X-Men movie available for pre-order

  • Melissa Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2000
      I just got an email update from Amazon.com. X-Men will be released November
      21 on DVD($17.99 right now). I don't know about VHS. Good news for our
      Non-American friends...the DVD is coded for all regions according to
      Amazon.com.

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00003CX8J/qid=970269801/sr=1-1/102-6
      315531-1500969

      Mel *coming out of lurker mode for a minute*

      "I could kiss Ted all day..."- ROC in Chakram #10
      Member of OBSCUR
      Head Harem Girl-Joxer's Harem
      JAA: Joxer Addicts Anonymous- lifetime member
      The Original Official Joxer Bitch
      Webmistress of TedTalk FanFic Archive
      http://homepages.go.com/~tedtalk/index.html