She's My Niece?

  • Jane Doe
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2000
      hey,
      does anyone know if "She's My Niece" was ever finished? If so, can someone
      send me a copy?

      TANKS !!
      jewelsfuel

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Jack Styles
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2000
        Hey everyone!
        If anyone has a copy of this, can they send it my way as well? I
        started reading it and would like to finish the rest of it.

        Thanks!
        Jack

        --
        Visit my page -- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/5509

        "`If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want
        it caught and shot now.'" -- Zaphod Beeblebrox, The Hitchhiker's
        Guide to the Galaxy