Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Scott's eyes -- one more factoid

  • Kielle !
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2000
      I thought it might be interesting to add that, although even
      the comics tend to forget, Scott's optic blasts are supposed
      to be concussive in nature, not thermal. If you got hit with
      one, you would feel like you'd been smashed by a truck -- you
      would not be burned. You'd still be DEAD (unless you were
      immune to his power or had a healing factor or something),
      but your body wouldn't be sizzling. ;)

      Speaking of immunity, his brother Alex is immune to his power...
      and he's immune to Alex's sun-hot plasma blasts. Just a weird
      bit of trivia from the books which I doubt will be in the movies.

      .-=K=-.