guilty...

  • Peachy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Peachy hangs her head in shame. I am guilty. I don't send feed back
      directly to the authors but just post the occational, love it keep it
      coming. sorry. I shall go hang myself by a tree and save you the
      trouble. I will try to do better in the future.

      i do love the stories I am reading and everyone has a lot of talent
      and neat ideas. OK there were some I have read and i don't think they
      are finished yet...like the one with Rogue returning home with Logan
      on the plane, please finish that. if it is done let me know, thanks.
      I am terrible at remembering all the titles.

      Sometimes it is so hard to keep track of all the stories and their
      parts mixed up on the egroups posting. So a big shout out to the
      archivists for thier hard work in posting the materials. thanks a
      bunch guys, your awesome!!!!!!!

      I do wish to thank all the fans who have written me.
      (stealth bunny...love that name!)
      i am working on the request for another S/R fic by the way. Also got
      a few others on paper but not typed into the old computer yet.
      so bye for now. I am off to do homework yuck. I hate having so much
      to do yet love being busy all the time in activities.

      chow. adios.
      Peachy