Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] REPOST: This Journey Called Life

  • Kielle !
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      >Hey all! Well, my story is a little too extreme to be archived at some
      >places, and I just haven't had time to write anything else. I don't even
      >know if I want to, but I'll always keep drawing.

      I do hope you keep writing! Just a note to anyone reading
      this -- yes, my site is one of those mentioned as being unable
      to archive this story (at present -- I'm working on it) but
      this is ONLY because there's one semi-erotic scene in it that
      I'd say is probably closer to a strong R than NC-17. So you
      can probably handle it if you can handle violence. I know
      *I* can. ;)

      That aside, this is an excellent piece and I do hope you write
      more, Kim -- please don't take any archiving woes as an indication
      that this isn't a good story, because holy MOLEY it's a good one!

      .-=K=-.

      http://profiles.msn.com