REPOST: This Journey Called Life

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hey all! Well, my story is a little too extreme to be archived at some
      places, and I just haven't had time to write anything else. I don't even
      know if I want to, but I'll always keep drawing. Anyways, if you haven't
      read my story, you can read the whole thing at my site. Here's the direct
      link:

      http://www.geocities.com/Televisioncity/Taping/6485/X-Men/thisjourneycalled
      life.txt

      If you can't get to it, tell me. I'm not sure how many letters are allowed
      before the stupid thing automatically text wraps, but if it
      does this and cuts the address in half, try cutting and pasting into your
      browser. Sorry for any inconvenience! Thanks for
      everything and I hope you enjoy the story!

      Kim =)

      Like my drawings?
      http://destined.to/kimmipooh

      My other stuff
      www.kimmipooh.cjb.net

      Come chat with me on ICQ!
      ICQ# 57046149
      "A woman's beauty is 50% illusion"
      -Vivien Leigh

      "Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look
      stupid"
      -Hedy Lamar

      "What we do in life echoes in eternity."
      -Maximus
    • Kim
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
        Yay!

        I figured out how to fix the text wrap thing. Here's the link again:

        http://www.geocities.com/Televisioncity/Taping/6485/X-Men/thisjourneycalledlife.txt

        This should work now. Sorry for all the hastles!