desperatly need a beta!!!!!

  • Martin, Jackie (HOU-UA)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Okay, guys...I need help...I need a beta...since one beta person somehow
      disappeared...no offence really..
      I need help with grammer...my grammer is not good because my two languages
      are so mixed up...I know English very well but I also know American Sign
      Language...(to tell you the truth...I am deaf...but grew up talking first
      then learned ASL...that's how my language got mixed up)...

      I'm half way finishing my story called "Reunited" so...it's pretty long, I
      have gone up to at least 21 pages now...and still adding more after
      wards....so, anyone???

      JDWolvie -- Keeper of his X-Motorcycle and Guardian of the Adamantium.