Re: FF: Maybe Someday -- Prologue (Rogue Angst)

  • Melissa Flores
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2000
      --- In xmenmoviefanfic@egroups.com, Hecubis's Gal <Hecubis21@y...>
      wrote:
      > TITLE : Maybe Someday
      > AUTHOR : CD
      > EMAIL : hecubis21@y...

      Great start! You've got the Rogue angst down so well. May I post this
      story as it's finished on the X-men movie Fan Fiction Central page?
      http://www.geocities.com/mistiec_flores/x-men/

      Also, I run a mailing list called x-menfanfiction, and I know the
      readers would like to see this if you'd like to post it somewhere
      else. There's also a WolverineAndRogue list that would enjoy it. :-)

      Misty