OT for some: ScottJean list invite

  • Elizabeth Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2000
      I've just started a new mailing list! Okay, so I'm
      feelin' a little guilty about all the Logan/Jean
      stuff... Anyway, point is, made good list. Should
      join. CaveBeth say so!

      http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/ScottJean

      is the URL for those of ya who are interested! Please
      join! Pretty please?

      Peace & Love,
      Beth

      =====
      ~~ http://www.catchyourbreath.net ~~
      ~"We've always been ready for female superheroes because women want to be them and men want to do them." -Famke Janssen~
      Keeper of: Wolverine's Bad Attitude, Wolverine's Crush on Jean Grey, Cyclops's Jealousy, Jean Grey's Level Head, The Ice Rose Bobby Gave Rogue & Guardian of Wolvie's Edginess & Mistress of Glitter

      http://mail.yahoo.com/