OT: New mls

  • Charles Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 4:19 PM
      Yes, I'm co-running two new lists. Both are mature lists and deal with adult
      subject matter. Anyway, here's the deal.

      ToadSlash: This list is dedicated to slash fiction featuring the character
      Toad from the X-Men movie. All ratings and types of fic (silly, dark,
      romantic, etc.), are accepted, as are crossovers.

      To join:
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ToadSlash
      Or send a blank e-mail to: ToadSlash-subscribe@egroups.com

      WolverineSlash: This list is dedicated to slash fiction featuring the
      character Wolverine from the X-Men movie. All ratings and types of fic
      (silly, dark, romantic, etc.), are accepted, as are crossovers.

      To join:
      http://www.egroups.com/group/WolverineSlash
      Or send a blank e-mail to: WolverineSlash-subscribe@egroups.com

      -Charles

      Listowner of...
      AmericanQAF (For Showtime's version of QAF)
      AngelSlash
      DBInvestigations (Dedicated to David Boreanaz)
      IncrediblyPale
      JayandSilentBob-slash
      JustJoyce (All about Buffy's mom)
      Listowners_Anonymous (Advice, discussion, support, etc. for people who own
      more than one list)
      Movie_Slash
      Owenosity (All Owen fics all the time)
      SlashyGoodness (A discussion/support list for slash writers from all
      fandoms)
      WolframAndHart
      Co-listowner of...
      DarkBuffyFic
      DarkBuffyRPG (A Buffy/Angel RPG with an edge)
      SillyBuffyFic
      SlashyGoodnessRPG (A Slashy Buffy/Angel RPG)

      Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
      Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633