Just a Note

  • R T
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2000
      First off we all know that we love the movie!!!(I
      can't wait for the sequal!) I just wanted to send love
      and encouragement to ALL of the writers. It is a very
      personal thing to but your own thoughts and idea's
      down and then let the whole WORLD see it. I think you
      guys are fantastic as well as talented (especially
      those that gave me the okay to post thier stories to
      my site)!!! I hope to keep reading your work for some
      time to come...

      =====
      Thanks,
      Yann