RE: [xmenmoviefanfic] FIC: Translation (Logan/Rogue 1/1 pg-13)

  • R T
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2000
      How could you? <out raged sputter!!!> This was good! I
      love strongly written heroines, and you just cut her
      out of the picture! <Chime, I mean!> <Deep breath> You
      need to write another one with her in it!!! <damn it
      cause she sounds like too much fun to just let fade
      away!> SOOOOOO Hop to it cause I am impaitently
      waiting <I'm kidding,(about hopping to it) not about
      writing another one with Chime in it!)

      =====
      Thanks,
      Yann