FIC: "Brotherly Love: Introductions" PG-13 (0/4)

  • TrinityVixen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 8:50 PM
      This is my short intro, just so I can warn y'all. This is a movieverse fanfic, it just involves some characters that have (thus far) only been seen in the comics. Basically, not pleased with the comic canon, I decided to alter events so that they fit the movie, like the background, and then from there, I had totaly freedom.
      don't worry if you've never read the comics, all will be explained, I promise, and You're totally allowed to come haunt me if it isn't.

      Meridian