daft question from a newbie... FAQs and things

  • Becky Mackle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      Wotcha all

      First off - I apologise for sending this to the list - it's not completely obvious as to who listmom is so... please pardon the bad manners...

      What I am asking is....
      Is there a webbed copy of the FAQ somewhere?

      I know a copy was sent out when I signed up, but my copy came out garbled...  I got a bit of the information I wanted - but before start asking for help and posting my fics I wanted to know that it would be welcomed here...

      Without going into TMI - I have a rather 'interesting' view on fic - which has followed me from Star Wars into the X-Men movieverse...

      Other than that - great fics - please keep up the excellent work and thanks for letting me watch!:)

      Becky

      Becky Mackle
      Sith_Chicks Listmom & SWC Chief News Chick
      http://www.starwarschicks.com

      "We are star stuff...  We are the universe made maifest"
      Ambassador Delenn, Babylon 5