New

  • Suz Voy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
      So, Bishclone dragged me here kicking and screaming - or at least the e-mail
      version of said actions.

      I don't know if I'll stay here - I get too much e-mail as it is (I know, I
      know, HOW can you get too much e-mail??), but I'm going to give it a try.

      Glad to be here,

      Suz

      Proud ListMom: JetC10, 10KUK, Students of Denby. Keeper of Wolvie's ungloved
      hand.
      "...it's one of the most wonderful tales of love, hate and roasted grandmas
      you ever did see..."
      http://www.suzvoy.com/scott.html http://www.suzvoy.com/curly.html
      http://members.tripod.com/~SuzVoy/index.html
    • Suz Voy