Compass Points strikes again.

  • D. Die
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      Okay, okay. I caved.

      I would like to blame this on a few friends of mine who didn't discourage me
      when they should have . . . Misty and Shana. You two are evil in such
      wonderful ways.

      Anyways . . .

      http://www.diebin.com/xmen/loveletters.html

      Yeah. Three cheers for the sequel bunny who wouldn't let go of my leg.

      So anyways . . . this is for all of you who begged for a sequel. It's mostly
      a teaser--but it's there, and I'm writing. More. Right this very moment. :)

      ~Diebin, the Girl Who the Bunnies Would Not Leave Alone

      http://profiles.msn.com