Slightly OT: Ray Park on TV tonight

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Sorry for the crosspost, but I figured Ray Park fans would appreciate this.

      If you're in the States, tonight at 11 p.m. EST on the FX channel, Ray is
      going to be on "The X Show." I just happened to be flipping channels and I
      saw Toad's tongue. <g> I think he's going to be demonstrated martial arts
      moves. I don't know about anyone else but I can't wait.

      Oh and they're rerunning his appearance on the Late Late Show next week
      (Thurs, 7 Sept.).

      Judy

      "Have you ever felt that you are not in control of events?"
      "Yes."

      -Jackson & Robert, as the latter digs his own grave
      "A Life Less Ordinary"