[xmmff] Days of Becoming: Epilogue (Pyro/Iceman fic) Mature RESEND

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2010
      Oops, my URLs were bad. Here's the same email again.

      FOUR YEARS IN THE MAKING! NO LONGER A WIP!
      Here is Chapter 44, the epilogue of my retelling of the whole X1 to X3 arc on
      my own terms.

      Thanks to my betas Mofic, Kuria Dalmatia, and Lux Apollo and all my readers.

      <http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter44.html>Here is the chapter.

      And here's the <http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/>Days of
      Becoming home page for a complete index.

      I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please use the comments link at the end of
      the chapter to bring you back here or drop me email to talktooloose
      CAT toothdemon FRAUGHT net. That oughta keep the spambots guessing.