[xmmff] Days of Becoming Chapter 40, 41 (Pyro/Iceman fic) Mature

  • Talktooloose
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009
      For those following my Pyro/Iceman opus, here are chapters 40 and 41 (of 44).

      Thanks to my betas Mofic, Lux Apollo and Kuria Dalmatia and all my
      loyal readers.

      Links:
      <http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter40.html>Chapter 40
      <http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter41.html>Chapter 41

      And here's the <http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/>Days of
      Becoming home page for a complete index.

      I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please use the comments link at the end of
      the chapter to bring you back here or drop me email to talktooloose
      CAT toothdemon FRAUGHT net. That oughta fool the spambots guessing.