Re: [NCISGenFanfiction] OT: Need a beta Found someone!

  • Water-Soter
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2009
      Thank you! I found someone!

      WS

      --- On Sun, 8/16/09, Water-Soter <watersoter@...> wrote:

      From: Water-Soter <watersoter@...>
      Subject: [NCISGenFanfiction] OT: Need a beta
      To: NCISGenFanfiction@yahoogroups.com, x-fiction@yahoogroups.com, xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com, "SGA Yahoo List" <sgahc@yahoogroups.com>, jumperbay@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 8:35 PM

      Hey guys, sorry to bother you, but my regular betas are unavailable and I'm a little desperate. I need a beta for a ficathon entry the needs to be posted by the 20th. Just someone to look at pacing, setting, narration, characterization (if you're an NCIS fan), grammar, sentence structure, plot, et al. I want this story to be as perfect as I can make it. It's a NCIS fic, but if you're not a fan, it's not a must. Can anyone help me? Please contact me off list.

      WS